Thursday, April 7, 2011

First Time Blumer

For the last several months, I have been working as an intern at WMU. My job at WMU® is to help plan Blumesm 2011 in Orlando, Florida. I have loved every minute of working at WMU. Everyone is so excited about Blume. I have actually never been able to go to Blume, but as I have been planning, I have come to realize that Blume is an incredible event.


See? Don’t these pictures make you want to be there right now?


There will be so many cool things at Blume this year. I have read over the material for general sessions, Bible studies, conferences, ministries, Missions Mania, and the special Y.E.S. Program done in conjunction with Disney.


It gives me chills just thinking about how each of you will be impacted by the leaders, staff, and volunteers who have put so much into this event. Each aspect of Blume is so relevant for your life as a young woman in Christ. You will be encouraged by every aspect of Blume, and I believe you will walk away with a renewed outlook on your relationship with Christ and God’s vision for your life.

The time that you spend at Blume will be completely crazy, exiting, and full of non-stop action. I am praying for each of you who will attend Blume. I pray that you will have an absolute blast and that you will leave this amazing experience with a deeper relationship with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

For those of you who have been to Blume in the past, let me know what your favorite part is. And for those of you who have never gone, what are you the most excited about? Let me know so that we can be excited about Blume together!

Mary B.
Blume Intern


No comments:

Post a Comment